Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Biography

My name is Michelle Garner, go to school part time and work full time at the Naples Zoo. I am going to school for education I want to become a teacher and teach middle school 7th or 8th grade language arts. I am engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years looking for a house right now. If I could travel anywhere I would love to go to Australia and see the zoo that Steve Irwin worked at. I am hoping when and if I get the chance to go I can shop until I drop. After reading other peoples post from other countries made me want to travel even more.

Carolyn A. Masten

http://carolynmasten.com/2009/08/naples-zoo-really-wild-really-close-really-fun/

1 comment:

  1. I always get the travel bug when I chat with my global friends, too! :)

    Neat photo, but it is likely copyrighted...and should be removed unless you have permission from the photographer to use it on your blog. You can probably find something similar for representative purposes via Flickr Creative Commons search - give it a try and then provide attribution.

    ReplyDelete